Friday, May 31, 2013

Crab Buffet! May 31

Hello again!

I know it is soon for another post, but I wanted to share our experiences for today with you guys while they were still fresh on my mind! I also want to keep up with the blog more regularly for my family, friends, and readers. :)

Today we decided to ride the train for the first time! It was fun, and it is much quicker than riding a taxi if you're going far. We went to the fanciest mall in Manila, Greenbelt Mall. It is like 5 different malls plus Landmark, SM, and Glorietta. (8 malls or so). There were actually a lot of foreigners there. The most I have seen so far!


Lola Yna made us breakfast this morning. :) Fried egg with corn beef; one of Eyen's favorites.


Well... It's upside down, but you can still see what it is. haha. This is Eyen's shirt she bought yesterday from Green Hills. It cost 100 pesos. (2.37 USD)


This is my shirt I got yesterday. It cost the same as Eyen's. :)

I got both of these from Circle C. Together, they cost 200 pesos. (4.74 USD or $2.37 a piece!)

My high waisted shorts I got yesterday. They cost 150 Pesos. (3.55 USD)

My new shoes! :D yeeeeeee!! shoe fanatic! They cost 300 Pesos. (7.11 USD)

My other shoes I got from SM. They cost 250 pesos. (5.92 USD), and my leggings I got from Green Hills for 150 pesos. (3.55 USD)

We ate a lot today... starting with these! They are lobster balls from Pot Dog. (like hot dog) They were really good! 

All of our food. haha. More balls from Pot Dog, fries from Potato Corner, and a ham and cheese waffle from Famous Belgium Waffles. YUM!!

These are squid ball, kikiam ball, and fried saomai. The fried saomai was good, the others were MEH. 

The ham and cheese waffle sandwich was so good, I decided to get another one! Only this time, I got peanut butter with a hot chocolate. hehe. The pic on the right is how they made the waffles. They were really fast employees!

We always go to Time Zone to kill time. This is like that coin game you can play at game places, only with food and candy! haha. 


For dinner, we went to The Red Crab. It is an all you can eat crab and seafood buffet!! It was delicious! This buffet is different in the sense that you can't have any leftovers. They charge 200 Pesos for every ounce of leftovers. O.O

Fresh fish, squid, shrimp, and clams. Nom Nom Nom

Cracking the crab in front of us. 

 These photos are ROUND 1!!! YUMMMMMM!!!! The top crab is flavored szechuan. (sez-shu-juan) It is a tangy flavor. Very sarap! The bottom crab is butter ginger. It wasn't as tasty. I had some little shrimps too. :)




 This is ROUND 2! Same flavor as before.
And these are ROUND 3!!! More crabs and Halo-Halo made by me! :) We ate a total of 8 crabs. Eyen ate about 6 and I had about 2. I bet they never want to see us again. >:]

The steaming hot towels they gave us after the meal. They smelled good! 



 The mall was very beautiful! I wish I could have snapped some pics during daylight, but I wasn't able to. This will have to do. 


I wanted to get this shirt for my BFF, but they didn't have her size. :( WAHHHH!


The wallet I got from Vegan (pictured right) completely fell apart.. haha. So Eyen bought me a new one!! I <3 Cupcakes. :)

I got these glasses when we visited Baguio (late upload). They are fake, obviously, but I liked the lime green. haha. They used to say "Bones" on the side, but I rubbed it off, so it would look less fake. lol


Tomorrow we are planning on taking a trip to Trinoma to a travel agency to see what trip we want to take next. We will probably be going to Corregidor next week. (Hopefully) It will be a short trip, like 2 days. After that, we are hoping to make a trip to Bohol! I will keep you guys updated! 





No comments:

Post a Comment